Parallel: Shingo Honda
Parallel: Works by Shingo Honda
August 7th to September 24th, 2021
Curated by Andrzej Kramarz
Impermanence (Continues), November 7, 2020 - November 27, 2020: https://ehcc.org/content/impermanence-continues
Impermanence, February 7, 2020 - February 28, 2020: https://ehcc.org/content/impermanence
TRANSIENCE, May 28, 2016 - June 24, 2016: https://ehcc.org/content/shingo-honda-transience
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask to enter the gallery as recommended by the CDC and following County and State of Hawaiʻi regulations.
- Maximum of 10 people (including EHCC team members) allowed in the GALLERY space at all times.
- Maintain a social distance of six feet between you and others as much as possible.
- We encourage “no-contact” forms of communication like waving Hello, thumbs up/down, and air hugs; please avoid unnecessary physical contact.
- If you feel in any way unwell or sick, please STAY HOME and visit us another time. Thank You.