The Ceramics Studio is located behind the main building and offers a range of pottery classes for adults- both for beginners and advanced. It is now home to several potters' wheels and 30-cubic-foot gas-fired downdraft car kiln. Sessions run in 8 week segments, with open studio hours available to those who have already registered previously. Check back for updates and new listings!
How to register for a session
- Click on the “ADD TO CART” paypal button below for each participant you are signing up by selecting EHCC Member or NON Member price. Please carefully review your selection before processing payment.
- Once payment is complete, you will be automatically redirected to the Registration Form where you will need to fill out one for each participant.
Want the discounted price? Become an EHCC Member! Membership is valid for one (1) year- sign up here: www.ehcc.org/join
- Firing will be charged separately based on firing at 18 cents per cubic inch of each piece.
- Additional clay may be purchased at $30.00 per 1/2 bag or 12lbs of clay.
- Personal tool kits will be available at a later date.
Introduction to Ceramics with Monika Mann
October 8 – November 26, 2022 (8 weeks)
Intermediate Ceramics with Monika Mann